St Michael’s Cave
St Michael’s Cave has interested visitors to Gibraltar ever since the days of the Romans. The Cave was long believed to be bottomless.
Gibraltar since 1728. It was originally a convent of Franciscan friars and was completed in 1531.
Dating back to the 11th century, this “Tower of Homage” is all that remains of the original castle complex that once stretched all the way down to Casemates Square, at the north end of Main Street.
Great Siege Tunnels
The labyrinth of tunnels known as The Great Siege Tunnels are perhaps the most impressive defence system devised by man.
For more information, click here
The most sheltered marina in the region with close-up views of Africa some 14km across the Straits.